It is very common for Kodi users to install a third party Kodi addon. There are a lot of theories on why people do this. One of the reasons is that legitimate addons are usually blocked by the official Kodi repository. This article talks about how to install a third party addon using a method that is not blocked by the official Kodi repository.
Kodi is a free and open source media player system that is available as a cross-platform application for multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux, OS X, and Android. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts and other digital media file formats that are being saved locally on the system, as well as stream online media from a large collection of different content sources (some of which are open-source).
Welcome to the step-by-step guide for the Kodi Corona addon. It is a derivative of the famous Zen addon. The addon is available in Sandman Media’s Kodi repository and offers many live streaming options. The addon supports RealDebrid for viewing video content in high quality and with almost no buffering.
There are categories for movies, TV shows, new movies, new episodes, documentaries, my movies, my TV shows, tools and search. Corona can be accessed at the following URL: http://repo.entersandman.xyz/.
How do I install the Corona addon on Kodi? This Kodi addon guide will help you understand in detail how to install the Corona addon on Kodi 17 Krypton or on Kodi 18 Leia. This installation guide is supported by all major operating systems and devices known.
How do I install the Corona addon on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://repo.entersandman.xyz/ in the upper field.
- Enter Sandman in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file. Now click on Sandman
- Select this ZIP file http://repository.sm.x.x.zip/
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from a repository Click on the Sandman Media repository.
- Click on Addons
- Search and install Corona
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.